Dundee Hypnotherapy - Stop Smoking, Gastric Band, Stress Relief - Stewart McDonald (D. Hyp, PDCHyp, MBSCH) Clinical Hypnotherapist
RSS

Recent Posts

New Year......New You!!!
20% Discount off Virtual Gastric Band Sessions
Special Offer on Smoking Cessation Sessions!!
Clients experience huge weight loss
January Offer Extremely Popular!!

Categories

Appointments
Postive Thinking
Special Offers
Weight Loss
powered by

My Blog

Appointments

Hi Folks - just a quick word on my appointment policy.

I do not believe in charging cancellation fees, because I understand that for some people, the thought of hypnosis or hypnotherapy can be a daunting prospect, particularly if they have not experienced it before or if they are planning to give up a life-long habit such as smoking. So I do understand why people can get cold feet, and therefore I certainly would never charge anyone for cancelling their appointment.

However, it would be great that if people want to change their mind about an appointment, then they just get in touch and let me know. I won't try to change your mind nor will I even ask you the reason for changing your mind, but it would be great if you could just let me know.

Many thanks,
Stewart

13 Comments to Appointments:

Comments RSS
Dark Chocolate on 04 December 2018 10:45
Awesome Post! Dark Chocolate

buy dissertation services on 24 May 2019 10:57
Time is gold is a very famous line in the world. Cancellation is very disappointing for me because you have an agreement with a person. It will cause trouble and misunderstanding between the two persons. We cannot predict what our future will be. The cancellation of a meeting or appointments can piss me off. You talked to each other that this will be the day you will face each other to an important matter to talk about. Every problem can be solved by talking about it properly, both of you can re-schedule it.

instagram account hack on 29 January 2019 08:18
Hacking is not legal so nobody tells you about hacking. if you are searching for how to hack Instagram account then you can learn our website step by step

Gauthan on 20 February 2019 19:16
Awesome post! We offer great instagram growth

g on 01 March 2019 12:40
g
Reply to comment

https://www.resumeshelpservice.com/resumesplanet-com-review/ on 11 March 2019 16:45
Wow! I am amazed by the way you believe about charging cancellation fees. I totally agree with you because there is always unavoidable situation that can cause cancellation. We cannot foresee the future so we are not aware of what will happen for tomorrow. Sometimes, cancellation of appointments can cause troubles and misunderstanding between the two-party. But, this will be solved if it will be talked properly and have an agreement of when will be the next appointment. I know all of us are busy and time is precious to us but sometimes we need to be considerate to others.

assignments help australia on 29 April 2019 15:24
Hypnotherapy is the best therapy for the addicted persons of smoking and other drugs to bring them on the right path and urge them to leave this. Mostly people are unaware of this therapy. Literally, I also get know through this blog as one of my friends need this therapy I am going to share it with him. I recommend you all to book the appointments for your loved ones.

buy an essay cheap online on 09 June 2019 15:53
Thanks for the clarification. Now everything is fine. I appreciate that.

dissertation proofreading services on 28 June 2019 09:03
You need to write an essay? Our professional editors check your spelling and grammar, ensuring your paper is error-free.

https://dissertation-today.com/ on 02 July 2019 20:28
You need to write an essay? In-depth comments help you improve the structure, clarity, style, and flow of your writing.

download roblox on 30 July 2019 13:17
These include regular Twitter gifts, bonus code drops and all new lotteries.

Hildegard X. Conner on 06 August 2019 10:24
Good leaders also project self-confidence. People who appear confident attract others and make them feel insecure. Confidence will help you win clients, customers and investors because you will have an easier time convincing people you are worth doing business CLIK HERE.

dragon city breeding guide on 02 September 2019 13:25
If you are one of the players who do not play that regularly, it is best to start with Sea Habitat first. It has one of the best gold storage capacities in the game.