Dundee Hypnotherapy - Stop Smoking, Gastric Band, Stress Relief - Stewart McDonald (D. Hyp, PDCHyp, MBSCH) Clinical Hypnotherapist
RSS

Recent Posts

New Year......New You!!!
20% Discount off Virtual Gastric Band Sessions
Special Offer on Smoking Cessation Sessions!!
Clients experience huge weight loss
January Offer Extremely Popular!!

Categories

Appointments
Postive Thinking
Special Offers
Weight Loss
powered by

My Blog

Some tips for a better way of living

I often get clients coming to see me because of stress or anxiety and just not feeling great about themselves generally. In many cases we can be our own worst enemies, in terms of the way that we put ourselves down or the negative (and inaccurate) beiefs that we hold about ourselves.

So in future stop putting yourself down, sure you may have made the odd mistake along the way - but show me someone who hasn't?

And the key thing about making mistakes is to learn from them so that we don't make the same mistake again. So just remenber - there is never any good reason to put yourself down, be kind to yourself, treat yourself in the same way that you would treat someone else!

11 Comments to Some tips for a better way of living:

Comments RSS
assignment help uk on 09 May 2018 10:38
Smoking is actually injurious to health and we have to be stay away from this. This is really helpful blog for them who want to leave the smoking and want to live a healthy life. Thanks to you for your thoughts.
Reply to comment

literature essay writing on 18 May 2018 08:45
It is very important to taKe care of the health. I also would like to recommend this high quality custom writing service where all students can get premium help with writing effective academic assignments.
Reply to comment

do my paper for me on 02 June 2018 07:31
It is pleasant to know about stop smoking and virtual gastric band sessions. Many people can participate in this session and can learn more. It seems that people can get good offers for this session and can book their seats for session.
Reply to comment

aussie essay writing review on 02 June 2018 22:16
For the living with better way that is to be healthy and wealthy is not enough so keep the best guideline along it. With my opinion the best way of living is to be combine and in the joint family for face together of all the issues of life.
Reply to comment

how does know whether to trust website microsoft edges on 30 June 2018 14:52
Nowadays everyone uses the internet. Thousands of websites are available on the Internet but many of them are fake websites that can harm your computer. We will tell you how to avoid the website, you can always use the microwave because it is the best browser
Reply to comment

deep cleaning on 01 July 2018 08:03
Transfer cleaning services are needed for an array of moving functions. While entering into your brand-new property, Mango Maids is able to keep your active or previous pretty sparkling till your current last pay a visit to. Move throughout cleaning might be ideal pertaining to preparing a new home as well as business to get moved straight into. Finally as soon as you move inside experts in Mango Maids offers cleaning services to address any messes which are created inside move. For ones move throughout cleaning have to have,
Reply to comment

robux hack on 09 July 2018 11:26
some new tools are adding this website.
Reply to comment

My Assignment Help on 27 July 2018 06:40
Thank You So Much For providing the important information. I am Max Willor, SEO Expert in a reputed company. All of your information is very useful to me. I am working as an academic consultant in Australia and offer Excellent My Assignment Help Services to college students.
Reply to comment

Shanna Spain on 27 July 2018 11:21
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: http://duckshop.co/1f1p Unsubscribe here: http://stpicks.com/2ruse
Reply to comment

http://mydreamengagement.com/ on 28 July 2018 13:59
Stress and anxiety causes lots of difficulties in people’s life. I think it gives the similar effect like one is addicted to smoking. Here it shares some hypnotherapy treatment that is used to reduce this. Thank you so much for the updates and keep up the good work.
Reply to comment

ludo king games on 15 August 2018 09:48
The information you share is very useful. It is closely related to my work and has helped me grow. Thank you!
Reply to comment