Dundee Hypnotherapy - Stop Smoking, Gastric Band, Stress Relief - Stewart McDonald (D. Hyp, PDCHyp, MBSCH) Clinical Hypnotherapist
RSS

Recent Posts

New Year......New You!!!
20% Discount off Virtual Gastric Band Sessions
Special Offer on Smoking Cessation Sessions!!
Clients experience huge weight loss
January Offer Extremely Popular!!

Categories

Appointments
Postive Thinking
Special Offers
Weight Loss
powered by

My Blog

New Year....new you!!!

Hey folks - don't miss out my special offer in January 2017!!

20% off all Smoking Cessation and Virtual Gastric Band sessions for the whole of January. You can contact me via email or over the phone if you would like more information or would like to discuss things in more detail. I look forward to hearing from you!

11 Comments to New Year....new you!!!:

Comments RSS
http://www.essayheaven.org/ on 05 May 2018 23:09
That offer was awesome and I was the first who has been come to avail this offer with the greetings of New Year. I was booked my appointments by the calling on your given number and your operator deal me well.
Reply to comment

do my assignment on 18 May 2018 08:46
There are so many online platforms that provide us the best online services to earn some good money by sitting at your home. To join any best
Reply to comment

write my paper for me on 25 May 2018 14:14
The virtual technology is getting its demand all over the places and it sure has been a revolution. We should be having more ideas to make this technology even exciting to be used for different purposes.
Reply to comment

play online sudoku on 27 June 2018 05:49
Online sites are very nice and awesome to do enjoy and if you want to play so click on our site and do enjoy.
Reply to comment

my sound not working on 01 July 2018 08:15
If you see something we see that the volume is at 100 percent and you still are not receiving sound, continue, then you should check our website for fix sound problems
Reply to comment

Grammar check on 09 July 2018 11:13
Awesome site I really like it
Reply to comment

Youtube to mp3 on 09 July 2018 11:15
Nice offer
Reply to comment

1xbet on 14 July 2018 08:21
There is such a great amount in this article I would never have considered all alone. Your substance gives perusers things to consider in an intriguing way. Much thanks to you for your unmistakable data.
Reply to comment

William hill on 15 July 2018 11:29
Pacquiao won a seat in the Philippine's ground-breaking House of Representatives, which he will accept on June 30, 2010. Notwithstanding planning to enter
Reply to comment

a to z sms on 07 August 2018 06:33
Nic Blog
Reply to comment

tank trouble on 16 August 2018 08:40
You can contact me via email or over the phone if you would like more information or would like to discuss things in more detail...
Reply to comment