Dundee Hypnotherapy - Stop Smoking, Gastric Band, Stress Relief - Stewart McDonald (D. Hyp, PDCHyp, MBSCH) Clinical Hypnotherapist
RSS

Recent Posts

New Year......New You!!!
20% Discount off Virtual Gastric Band Sessions
Special Offer on Smoking Cessation Sessions!!
Clients experience huge weight loss
January Offer Extremely Popular!!

Categories

Appointments
Postive Thinking
Special Offers
Weight Loss
powered by

My Blog

January Offer Extremely Popular!!

Hi Folks - as you may be aware I have a special offer on at the moment - 20% off all Stop Smoking and Virtual Gastric Band sessions.

This has been so popular, I have decided to extend the offer until the end of February to give everyone that wants to an opportunity to benefit from this fantastic deal!!

Make sure you take advantage of this extended offer, and get your session booked in before the end of February. I look forward to hearing from you!

Kind Regards,
Stewart

17 Comments to January Offer Extremely Popular!!:

Comments RSS
hotmail.com login on 18 December 2018 09:49
It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!

buy thesis writing service UK on 26 December 2018 06:11
I like this post!

how to see remembered passwords in microsoft edge on 29 January 2019 07:12
How can you remember all those passwords during browsing? This is not possible so Microsoft has a feature in the edge to save all important passwords and see them later. Thanks for this online tutorial

Buy Sons of Anarch on 21 February 2019 11:17
I found this blog. Much appreciation to you for offering to us, I, everything considered, find some new data from your post. to a cerebrum boggling degree satisfying and I to an amazing degree like your article a commitment of Thankfulness is everything

Bruce Lee White Jacket on 19 March 2019 11:35
I sure do like to admire you for sharing this post that means a lot to every person.Use various tools, generators and other devices with caution.linkI think it will be useful to many students and those who studyThis was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here!linkFirstly thanks a lot for such a wonderful post.But I always remember that! I think it's important to focus on that.link

g on 26 March 2019 11:39
g

JFK Car Service on 30 March 2019 12:24
Definitely we need more libraries to spread the education all around the country in this case I really appreciate the government of the America that its constructing libraries near to the every government college which will be sounds good for the poor students.

caboki hair fiber on 29 May 2019 12:15
I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that...

desi babu on 30 May 2019 15:32
desi babu

essay writers service on 16 June 2019 14:05
Need you help creating an essay? I ordered from Rushessay many times. The entire company is doing their best to satisfy every client, no matter what kind of composition they ask.

psn cheats on 03 July 2019 08:14
All the ways you can connect, share and play in our online world with PlayStation Network.

Kris Thorkelson on 06 August 2019 10:23
Kris Thorkelson used his vision of identifying issues that most consumers deal with and tackling it head-on to rise as a leader in not one, but two industries.

instagram viewer on 14 August 2019 11:49
Totally awesome posting! Loads of valuable data and motivation, both of which we all need!Relay welcome your work.
Reply to comment

Our poor paper composing administration by master scholars is an engaging part of our administrations. Understanding the necessities and stifling impacts of the understudies, we, offer the most sensible assistance to the understudies,

Halloween Jacket on 27 August 2019 10:25
Thank for sharing article such a great informative post keep sharing.

how to get gems in dragon city on 02 September 2019 09:34
When you reach the next level of the game, you earn a limited amount of jewels as a reward. Subscribing to game accounts on social media deserves you a one-time gem
Reply to comment

Pro-ana website on 09 September 2019 12:32
Count your calories