Dundee Hypnotherapy - Stop Smoking, Gastric Band, Stress Relief - Stewart McDonald (D. Hyp, PDCHyp, MBSCH) Clinical Hypnotherapist
RSS

Recent Posts

New Year......New You!!!
20% Discount off Virtual Gastric Band Sessions
Special Offer on Smoking Cessation Sessions!!
Clients experience huge weight loss
January Offer Extremely Popular!!

Categories

Appointments
Postive Thinking
Special Offers
Weight Loss
powered by

My Blog

New Year......New You!!!

Happy New Year to all my clients past and present!!

The New Year can often mean the opportunity for a fresh start for many people, and provide just the right motivation to improve their health or give up unwanted habits.

To celebrate the New Year, I have extended the special 20% discount on all Smoking Cessation and Virtual Gastric Band treatments!!

I have also re-vamped my website, and added the option to purchase Gift Vouchers on-line for your loved-ones for a variety of popular treatments.

Check out the new Gift Voucher page for more details!!

All the very best for 2018,

Stewart

25 Comments to New Year......New You!!!:

Comments RSS
buy essay service UK on 26 December 2018 06:06
Nice Post!

superior papers discount on 18 January 2019 05:57
Your clients will be happy to read that. I might become your client this year.

k on 21 January 2019 13:53
k

windows 10 microsoft on 29 January 2019 07:11
If you are looking for one of the best ways to sync Internet settings in Windows 10, then you can move this platform, which is considered to be the center of information and it is an accurate way to do this for you. Will also show

essayhave.com on 05 February 2019 05:39
The year marks the beginning of our new life for me. It is a time where I reflect my old self and list down the things that I need to improve. I say goodbye to my old self and say hello to the better version of who I am. I leave of all of mistakes in the past, but I remain all of the lessons I learned from it. As I start the new chapter of my life I am now conscious of my surroundings and I know how to balance each side with I need to decide.

PESTLE Analysis For Cadbury on 25 February 2019 10:22
Nice post keep on sharing new things

coupon codes on 26 February 2019 12:32
This site is excellent and so is how the subject matter was explained. I also like some of the comments too. Waiting for the next post.

Assignment Help on 06 March 2019 10:33
This post is a pool of information. The readers are quite impressed after reading this impressive post. This impressive post certainly encourages to choose Assignment Help Australia Services. You can email us at cs@Myassignmenthelpau.Com or Phone Number: +61-2-8005-8227

free psn card generator on 01 April 2019 10:38
if you want to get a different number of ps2 power on the playstation network, if you want to download or download the survey.

192.168.l.l on 25 April 2019 04:29
Its a great information i really like it so much keep it up with your best and share us knowledge for humanity.

express write on 30 April 2019 17:47
Let this year be the one where you matter the most, where you appreciate all the small things in life. Let people know you appreciate and love them, make yourself a better person and go after those plans that you never get around to.

characteristics of descriptive writing on 03 June 2019 08:13
Let's hope that everything will go well and successfully with all the setups and deals.

Better be ready bout half past eight on 03 June 2019 08:43
New Year always brings new opportunities. Thanks for sharing with us your interesting thoughts. All the very best for 2019)

Kane williamson on 12 June 2019 07:42
I wish every people wish or desire may fulfil Calgary Posters and Calgary envelopes

teachenglishinmexico.org on 17 June 2019 15:02
Amazing information! What a nice painting and quality articles for free. We urge you to please go through this wonderful blog. I hope you would love to find these articles online. Go through this amazing stuff.

yours mary robinson on 03 July 2019 07:59
You have re-vamped your website very professional. Good job

Lainey Lewis Black Jac on 02 August 2019 13:04

Graphic designing Company in Delhi on 07 August 2019 07:33
Looking for a graphic design and ppc company in Delhi ? Wondermouse Technologies is the Top ppc and Graphic Design Company in Delhi NCR Noida. Our Best Graphic Designer offers graphic design services in India. We provide finest offshore- responsive web design services india. Go responsive cost-effectively without any compromise on quality!

myassignmenthelp on 13 August 2019 13:13
Thank you for sharing this informative post.MyAssignmenthelp.com is giving assignment help to students.we are already trusted by thousands of students who struggle to write their academic papers and also by those students who simply want best research paper writing services to save their time and make life easy.

finance assignment help on 30 August 2019 12:40
We offers quality and affordability to finance assignment help for students who need help with their assignments. Then visit today on our website where our expert will provide you best quality programming assignment help services at affordable price.

vape best deals on 13 September 2019 08:11
Online VAPE SHOP offers top quality

computer science assignment help on 13 September 2019 13:18
If you want to be topper In your college friends . We provide the online computer science assignment help for students. We are providing at best price with quality work. Now order.

My Assignment Help on 16 September 2019 06:50
A special thanks to My Assignment Help for providing an exceptional assignment within a short period of time. Your work is really amazing. Hope you reach heights in the future. You can email us at cs@Myassignmenthelpau.Com or Phone Number: +61-2-8005-8227

dissertation abstract chapter on 16 September 2019 07:57
There’s something inherently bullying in much of the self-help movement. Think about it. Most “inspirational” speakers and self-help gurus work from a position of dominance, emphasizing how much is wrong with your life that needs to be fixed.

do my assignment for me UK on 16 September 2019 11:02
MyAssignmenthelp.com has only experts to cater to ‘do my assignment’ request. We term them ‘experts’ because they are multitalented and are the perfect people to handle the assignment requests.